-
May 21st, 2001, 07:06 PM
#1
Inactive Member
www.cf1cyf.com
Especially have nothing to do with this git, because he will screw you over.
This is Jon Wilkins of Penarth
[This message has been edited by SouthWalesFilmClub (edited May 21, 2001).]
-
May 21st, 2001, 07:58 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Potentially libellous, but thanks for the warning...
-
May 21st, 2001, 08:49 PM
#3
Inactive Member
dang! What did he do to upset you?
ouch a rama!
-
May 21st, 2001, 08:56 PM
#4
Inactive Member
refused to pay me wages - refer back to post in March.
[This message has been edited by SouthWalesFilmClub (edited May 21, 2001).]
-
May 21st, 2001, 09:06 PM
#5
Inactive Member
damn I hate that. Kinda off topic, but I worked for an internet sales company and it was my first job away from my parents so I was tres naive. And the bastards didn't pay me for two weeks work. I guess the moral of the story is to always sign a contract, so you can sue the motherfuggers.
-
May 23rd, 2001, 09:20 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I see what you mean, that guy looks like the sort of bloke that shouts at children, as do the Bee Gee's.
-
May 23rd, 2001, 10:03 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Yes he does look gitty doesn't he, tea and biscuits anyone?
-
May 23rd, 2001, 11:16 AM
#8
Inactive Member
He does slightly resemble a she, maybe it has hormone problems!
-
May 23rd, 2001, 11:56 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Hey, that's my Dad! You bastards!
-
May 23rd, 2001, 12:05 PM
#10
Inactive Member
This man is my Father. I want you to respect him (After drugging him with chloroform and helping yourself to his wallet. Share the profits)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks